Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Wants.

Photobucket

Decadence: I've had this editorial open in tabs since it was posted because I can't seem to stop looking at it. Roses + brocade + couture = my personal heaven. Fashion Gone Rogue

Dying: I thought the phrase "shaking and crying" was a silly overexaggeration until I saw this Net-a-Porter exclusive cloud print Christopher Kane dress. Net-a-Porter

Deliciousness: I live and die by Sweet & Sara's vegan marshmallows. Currently can't get enough of the Cinnamon Pecan variety, but the S'mores are a thing of wonder as well. Sweet & Sara

Dollhouse: Figures I'd get obsessed with this show only after its cancellation...still, if you're not watching, you're missing out. Hulu

Darling: Marc Jacobs can be hit or miss with me, but when it's a hit, it's pretty much the most perfect 1920s-esque sequined swirly-skirted hit of a dress that I can imagine. Barneys

No comments:

Post a Comment