Thursday, December 17, 2009

We are our own devils.

I hit up the Gap recently and got myself a few things (and bright pink knit slippers for my grandmother), finally satisfying my need for a plaid shirt. They have a pretty nice selection of plaid shirts, but the fit is weird - the smalls are pretty clingy, but the mediums are sort of ridiculously loose. I went with the small, and I think that was the way to go. Also, I love the ruffles.

Photobucket
Shirt, The Gap. Jeans, J Brand. Shoes, Christian Louboutin. Rings, vintage. Bracelet, H&M.


Even with the ruffles, I still wanted to pep it up with the sparkly Oxfords. Why not, right? And to take it out into the cold, a black sweater over top.

Photobucket
Sweater, The Gap. Antlers, Photobucket editing software


'Tis the season, right?

Finally, a song I can't stop listening to, with an accompanying Rushmore-referencing video for your time, Oscar Wilde by Company of Thieves:

1 comment:

  1. I really love the pairing of plaid and glitter. Man, those shoes are magic.

    ReplyDelete