Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let the wild rumpus begin!

The weather's getting colder and my thoughts are turning increasingly towards coziness. This is translating itself to plaid and fake fur in my mind, and dreams of hiding in the forest, Wild Things-style. I'm thinking something like all of these together...not sure what I'm going to pick up yet, but it's nice to dream.

Photobucket
Jacket, Anthropologie.

Photobucket
Ashby Plaid Flannel shirtdress, Rugby Ralph Lauren.

Photobucket
Carol headband, Pamela Love for Opening Ceremony.

Photobucket
Inspiration: Abbey Lee for Dazed & Confused, via Fashion Gone Rogue.


Kindly ignore the catastrophically wretched styling on the plaid shirtdress. I'd probably pair this look with my calf-high brown boots and some cream-colored tights. I tried on the jacket when I was up in Bellevue over Thanksgiving, and I've been mildly obsessed with it ever since...so cute, and so unlike anything else I own. Plus it's warm enough that I wouldn't need a sweater under it. (Not that I'm talking myself into it. Much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment