Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lace, glitter, ribbons, etc.

This is one of my girlier looks...this dress tends to be a big hit with the older crowd. I like it because it goes from day to date pretty easily, and I'm nuts about the shoes even though they aren't wildly comfortable. Can't argue with sweet and simple, anyhow.

Photobucket
Dress and purse, vintage. Shoes, Miu Miu. Tights from Anthropologie.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The MbMJ bag I've been wanting finally went on sale today at Neiman Marcus, which I'm pretty stoked about. They only had it online, so that'll show up on my doorstep in about a week and a half. I'm dying right now waiting for the Barneys designer sale tomorrow, hoping like hell that the Louboutins I've been after will go on sale. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment