Wednesday, August 25, 2010

nearly witches

I like to think of this outfit as the evil twin to this look.


Photobucket
Tank top, gift from Fluxus. Vintage skirt. Doc Martens.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Details on the accessories:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Antique ring.

Photobucket
My grandmother's old bracelet watch, vintage skull cuff, fake pearl bracelets stolen from a friend.

Photobucket
Vintage fake pearl necklace, grosgrain ribbon from a Lanvin bag.



And finally some of the inspiration for this look, all sources can be found by clicking each picture:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is an example of the power of accessorizing! I mean, the skirt's cool, but the accessories really bring it together and give it the thematic push. I'm not very good at accessorizing, but I've been working on it. And that ring is amazing, how do you even lift your hand with it on?

    Also, I enjoyed seeing the inspiration sources. I'd love to see more of that in future posts!

    ReplyDelete