Wednesday, April 7, 2010

still I lose myself in you

Goodness, I've had a busy last several days...another almost-week in LA, then back here for two days packed full of work and life obligations, then I leave tomorrow to spend the weekend in Chicago. But at least I've gotten everything done, so I can enjoy the city without troubling myself over things I have to do. Productivity, man! Apparently it is its own reward.

Or possibly this sweet as hell weather is my reward? (Or, possibly, it's just the naturally changing seasons.) Of course I'm heading out just as soon as it gets to be dress weather, but Chicago should be pretty nice. I've only been there a few times, and never for such a long trip - I'll be there Thursday night to Tuesday morning. Stoked. Any shops I should make it a point to visit while I'm there?

Anyway, here are a few dresses and a kitty cat. First set of pictures taken by Jessa in LA.

Photobucket
Dress, vintage. Printed with a Greek motif, including nifty bowls of grapes and be-laureled people.

Photobucket
Mid-pose feline distraction!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kitty > modeling.


And then this lime green dress, which perked up my day of working all morning, then getting my taxes done and running to the courthouse.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lime green dress with sheer sleeves and pastel ribbons, vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment