Sunday, November 22, 2009

Those lazy, hazy days of November.

Autumn still gets me in the mood for school, in a sort of roundabout way - like school in the sense of New England boarding school. Not that I attended one of those, but in my head they're all very idyllic and beautiful, and I mourn that I'll never get to experience one for myself. Until my next life, though, I think I'll just aim vaguely for Eastern prep and hope I land somewhere awesome.

Photobucket
T-shirt, Fluxus. Skirt, D&G. Boots, 8th St.

Photobucket
Cardigan, D&G.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ring and souvenir pin, vintage.


The souvenir pin celebrates Admiral Dewey's May 1, 1898 Manila Victory. I've gotten into souvenir pins and badges lately - they add something weird to an outfit, which I appreciate. I'm pretty obsessed with this D&G cardigan too, it's printed with a scene from the French opera Don Quichotte highlighting the character Sancho Panca. It's also pretty cozy.

Tomorrow I'm headed up north to visit my parents and grandparents for the holiday. I look forward to subsisting on Tofurkey Jerky and dressing for much colder weather. Jeans and sweaters ahoy!

2 comments:

  1. The top one is my favorite of any of the outfits so far!

    Predicatably,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spelled "predictably" wrong.

    ReplyDelete