Tuesday, November 2, 2010

flowers and good cheer

I know this dress is awfully spring-y, but what can you do on a warm, sunny Los Angeles November day when the whole world is all bright and shiny and awesome? These pictures were taken right before the cartoon hummingbirds wove me a crown of daisies and I burst into song. True story. (Also, this is my patio. I'm feeling pretty good about it.)

Photobucket
Vintage dress, wedges from Target.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Striped fabric in the pockets. Delightful.


Today I visited Glendale to hit Target and Whole Foods, then came home and made a pitcher of cantaloupe green tea and took a walk in the park. I can see this becoming a theme. Tomorrow I will hit up the Pasadena Antique Mall and hopefully find some furniture.

Another favorite theme: I'm paid to write about stuff. Here is the evidence of that (also available in glorious print if you're a Nevadan - go Harry Reid!). This month we had the shop page, a gift guide, and a fashion feature:







Life remains pretty neat. I hope you all are well. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie, this dress has brighten up my whole day.

    ReplyDelete